Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sleigh Bells Ring, Are you Listenin'? Aug 26 06






Cause Santa Claus is coming to town!
Yeah I know it is only August, but Ive done my first Christmas Card Stampin' Party, and I have 3 more booked!
We did some photo cards, for some who want to add a photo to the front of their Christmas card. There are loads of really easy ideas for those, but for a little difference, I made one covered in vellum with the face cut out,
then there was one made with a cut out frame, this could have either been a shadow box, or the front of the card with the cut out, and the photo inside so you could open it up and see the whole photo. The flowers were added as a wreath frame with little red berries
If one only wanted to add the photo inside,the front of the card could include any style and stamp set
and then one opens it up to see the little cutey and the sentiment inside
And finally just a card with a cute new set for this fall, coloured with the Watercolour Crayons
None of these are going to be my personal card design but I really did enjoy making them for the most recent party

No comments: