Sunday, January 14, 2007

Elsie Challenge #3 and Ginny's Seeing Double Challenge all in one

I combined 2 challenges this weekend and made one awesome cute layout! I actually didnt mean to but was quite tickled when I realised I had fulfilled both challenge criteria!

So with Ginny's Seeing Double challenge from LIITD there was a Scraplift challenge to scraplift a Member's layout, a specific one LOL And it has such potential! It screamed at me to use the new Doodling Genie I got for Christmas, so I took this challenge up right away! LOL I like the doodling genie, it's neat and it's easy, for simple fast pages! The layout fairly closely followed the original by Cher at LIITD, Thanks for the inspiration to her and to Ginny!
So the ribbon framing the photo fullfills the awesome challenge 3 from the Elsie Flannigan book that challenges us to create a border using ribbon! I bordered the photo :):)) I love ribbon, and I think it belongs on every single page!
lol

No comments: