Tuesday, June 05, 2007

TTS Blog Challenge

from Nancy Jones, where she finds these things I dont know (ok on the Veggie site she saw this one, but I dont wanna think of it's origins LOL)

What in your lifetime has only happened to you once?

Because my life is pretty darned boring there are not very many things that have only happened one time.

1: had a c/section. Dont really wanna do that more than once if one can help it!

2: Got married. So far (hehehe Scott sit back down) that has only happened once. These dont have to be in order huh? HAhHAHAHahahahAHaha

3: Buried a Father.

4: Became a Doctor. can that possibly happen again? Well it wont.

5: Lived far from home. Despite moving a lot, Ive only lived really far away (cannot visit far away) once. For 3 years. Not likely to repeat.

6: christened once.

I currently cannot think of anything else. I am sure there are more, or else my life is even more boring than I thought! YIKES!

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

that is awesome list chick. YOU ROCKED IT! SMOOCHIES