Sunday, June 17, 2007

Some Layouts from This weekend

That I have done for Various challenge. If I were left to my own devices, I would really only scrap the photos I like, and on stuff I love. So I do challenges because for one, they make me pull out stuff I wouldnt usually bother with, and for another, they totally get me using old photos.

I used lots of old photos this week! I did a challenge at Paws On Scrapbooking for a Mystery Layout. it turned out well, I used some older Basic Gray paper and an awesome older photo of Holly :)


Love is in the Details had a crop this weekend that was sponsored and run by the Members. There were tonnes of challenges and prizes! I didnt get to do too many but I did do some and I really had fun doing them!
A Mystery Layout challenge using old photos of Taylor in 2000 that Id never bothered to scrap.
Scrap Match Challenge - an old funny photo of Annika that I found last year when I had an old film developed.

1 comment:

Nik said...

WOW TL... I am loving your paper stuff. Those layouts are wonderful. I especially love "It's Cold" Gorgeous!!