Saturday, May 05, 2007

National Scrapbook Day layouts

A friend and I did some challenges to celebrate National Scrapbook Day lol. I spent some time hanging around LIITD and got some challenges done there :)

Annika's First steps caught on film :) or digitally anyway LOL

Taylor's dramatic Flair tends to pop up anytime!

The kids at the beach a couple of years ago :)

A photo I took of Taylor at her Coasting Birthday Party :)

Holly and ANnika scrapped with me and here are their results :)

This is Annika's first Layout ever! She stamped a lot on it LOL

Holly's layout with a summer/baby photo. Hand written journaling LOL!

5 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

your pages are awesome and LOOK AT HOLLY AND ANNIKA GO! I GOT THEIR NAME IN THE HAT FOR A SURPRISEEEEEE WE WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW AT 6 pm central who wins :)
GOOD LUCK
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow TERI your pages are fabulous and the girls are in theright path with a teacher like you!!!! so cute pages dear, thank you for sharing!!!! hugs
erica

Susan Blanton said...

Ahh your girls are naturals. They did great. Love your layouts, so pretty.

Boo said...

Love all your LOs Teri-Lynn! I see your girls are going to be just as creative as Mom! WTG girls!! Fabulous. I love the handwritten journalling.

Tara O said...

These are fantastic....

Your girls' pages have some great creativity going on there! Wow