Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A morning Conversation

I rolled over in bed this morning at about 714 (that's way early for me. I dont DO morning.) And found Annika staring at me. She slept between us all night and I dont think she was too bad last night.

She says " Mommy I know what little girls are made of."

Now I am thinking 2 things. What no good morning? You are forcing me into thinking this early? How long have you been staring at me waiting for this revalation?
and Well they are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Isn't it cute that you wake up with such nice thoughts.

So I say "what are little girls made of?"

"Milk."

"Milk? did you say Milk"?

lol

"Yes Milk. Because they are Mommies."

I'm shaking my head. That's such an interesting theory. LOL
SO I kiss her nose and she says "Get outta bed Momma. It's morning time!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow this is soooo sweet and i am sure that you're gonna make a layout about it!! you have to!!! lol lol hugs
tfs

Gaspegirl said...

Milk... hehehe, I guess we are!

Vicky said...

She's such a little cutie!!!

Nancywithajones said...

hahaha SHE COULDA BEEN SINGING HAPPY BURFF DAY At the top of her lungs ROFLMBO THat is what bella does this is way better hehe

Ali P said...

Too funny. She is one smart cookie.