Sunday, March 04, 2007

Guest Design Team Position at LIITD

Those who suffered through the Love is in the Details Design Team contest with me will remember pain and agony at the loss. Ok I exagerate. But I did get offered a Guest Design Team member position for the MOnth of March as a part of that contest! So near the end of February and AWESOME pizza box arrived full of goodies, the LIITD monthly kit!
With this kit I was able to and still am creating awesome pages and projects! I keep getting new ideas and have to put them on paper and post them!
I would love to show what I did! So if you've a chance, wander over to see the awesome layouts that I and the other DT/GDT members have done! It's really inspiring and there might be some ideas you can take away :)
LIITD Gallery
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. You got some great shots!!!