Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another Challenge Layout Done

Well i have been planning this for awhile but still had some troubles putting it together, I just have to let go of some baggage lol! It really is freeing to not have to be perfect but it's hard too!

lol

OK here is my layout for you FireWolf! (See hers here: http://wolfies-scraps.blogspot.com/ Elsie Flannigan Challenge 2, Use a Black and White Photo to focus on your photo. I used a Star with this photo because every time I saw this photo, I started singing She's A Shining Star That is what she are! lol no idea if that is just in my head? HAHAHA Also covered is the second november Biweekly Challenge at STM http://www.scrapthatmoment.com/boards/showthread.php?t=12634&page=1&pp=10
The Patterned Paper is Provocraft, no idea on cardstock. Used Chipboard to make the stars, edged in Rose walnut ink :) I then used a Silver Sharpie to edge everything in sight :) I doodled and added Glitter on the background, and wrote in white Gel Pen from SU on the cardstock. The "star" is Stampin' Up's Well Worn Alphabet. The star does go off the page at the top. Better use top loading albums hehehe

2 comments:

Wolfie said...

Awesome!! Love the whole thing and the star laying over the edge is a great touch!

Sassette said...

What an awesome layout TL:)
I can't get over how much your girls have grown. So good to see your work again!