Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged By Aleks

Tagged by my internet buddy Aleks Im rakking my brain to decide if there is anything interestingly random about me ;)

It’s a random tag and here are the rules!
1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!


1. I crave apples WAY more than I crave chocolate or salt. But they have to be specific sort of apples, very hard and sour and crunchy.
2. I really need for things to be "even" on my feet. My socks have to be just right. and if Scott rubs one foot, he has to rub the other. If I stretch one foot, I have to stretch the other. and if I bump one foot, I tend to bump the other. Odd.
3. Im going to get an apple now.
4. I cannot stand used tape of any sort. Dont let it touch me, dont stick it to me, dont ball it up into a ball and throw it on me, and for gods sake kids stop sticking stickers on me! Im particularly grossed out if the sticky is stuck to a sock and it has gone through the washer and dryer and come out permanent and when I pull it off (gross) it leaves behind a "sticker stain".
5. I love my job but I dread going back to it.
6. I love weird and wild weather and actually hope that storms come here and hit us.

I tag:


1. Allison
2. Alison
3. Erica
4. Rebecca
5. I got no one else lol

No comments: