A Facebook thing that I moved over to here so that those who dont facebook but who's lives would not be complete without knowing 25 random things about me would have complete lives.
25 Random things about MeShare
Friday, January 30, 2009 at 10:24am | Edit Note | Delete
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
Ugh this could take awhile.
1. I hate used tape of any sort. Feel nauseous when it touches me.
2. I am not a sporty person but Ive taken up hockey and soccer and am addicted.
3. Im a runner. Not a Jogger.
4. I have an addictive personality.
5. I can knit and crochet. And I do it even tho people make fun of me.
6. I hate public speaking but Im teaching.
7. I am a decent driver but I hate driving and any chance I have to get someone else to drive, I jump on.
8. I have way too much clothing. So do my kids.
9. I think chocolate and mint are the best partners ever.
10. I love brown. all of my clothing could be black and brown and I would be happy. All of my walls could be brown. Happy happy.
11. Ive become interested in home decorating lately.
12. I love summer.
13. Im really good at wasting time.
14. I like cleaning. I just dont seem to have time for it and hate having to clean the same things over and over because certain people cannot avoid making messes of it.
15. I think having lots of friends is wonderful; I think having only a few friends leaves you too open to hurt and loneliness.
16. I get offended too easily and tend to be passive aggressive about it.
17. I never wanted kids but now they are all I need.
18. I only wanted a career but now its not as important. Funny how kids change everything.
19. I am rediculously happy in my work now.
20. Ive no patience for ignorance. Actually I dont have much patience period.
21. I am the definition of Road Rage. Maybe that is the reason for #7.
22. I cry almost every time one of the kids is "performing" whether its hockey or choir or dance class or swim meets or soccer games. Sheesh. Im just so emotional!
23. Being sick really gets me down. I swear a lot of my "illness" is mental hahahahah
24. I think my kids are really interesting. I like to listen to them. Especially when they dont know Im listening. I do not, however, find other people's kids nearly as interesting hahahah.
25. I rarely do these "Tag" things anymore. The novelty wore off like 4 years ago. I pick and choose carefully who I will do them for :)